To be eligible for consideration, all submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Films must be in form of feature film, documentary or animation feature film.
- Films must be in their original language; if the original language is not English, subtitles in English must be provided.
- Films by Greek and Cypriot productions.
- Films by Greek directors, writers, producers, or actors (in starring roles), (co-directors, co-writers, and co-producers are also eligible) from Greece and Cyprus. Must be credited.
- Films by directors, writers, producers, or actors (in starring roles), (co-directors, co-writers, and co-producers are also eligible) of Greek descent worldwide. Must be credited.
- Non-Greek Films with an element about Greece (film locations mainly in Greece) and/or with a prevalent Greek theme.
- Films that are publicly available on streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, iTunes, etc., on or before the festival dates will not be eligible to screen at GFF.
- WORK-IN-PROGRESS (WIP) will not be eligible.
To Submit your Application click HERE
Closing date for all submissions is 29 March 2024
For submission queries please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org