ALL FESTIVAL FILMS ARE RESTRICTED TO PERSONS AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER, UNLESS SPECIFIED.
OPENING NIGHT EVENT:
Brisbane Premiere of Nisos 2:
Thursday 1 November at Palace Centro Cinema
Cnr James and Robertson Streets,FortitudeValley
6.30pm for 7.00pm screening
This will be followed by the official after party at Palace Centro Cinema.
All tickets $45.00 (must be pre-booked)
For bookings telephone Palace Centro direct:
Monday to Friday between 10.30am – 5.00pm on 3852 4488
Palace Movie Club Members $14.00
Greek Orthodox Community of St George Members** $14.00
*Eligible Concessions: Full-time Students (ID required), Senior Citizens (60+),
Health Care Card holders, Pensioners.
** Membership number to be quoted at time of booking
(10 people or more)
Groups of 10 or more people will be admitted at the special price of $14.00 per person for all sessions except Opening Night.
IN PERSON AT CINEMAS
12pm until 8.30pm daily until sold out.
Tickets are available securely online 24hrs at www.palacecinemas.com.au
Major credit cards accepted. Booking fees apply.
Tickets may be purchased using any major credit card by calling the cinema you wish to attend:
Palace Centro Cinema – 3852-4488
All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over, unless specified. This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival, as set by the Office of Film and Literature Classification.
There are no booking fees for purchasing at cinemas with cash.
- Cinema box offices accept all major credit cards
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues.
- Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication, but may need to be altered. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- Allocated seating in Brisbane.